NFL Picks: Week 1

It's that time of the year again, football season is back and I'm ready. I'm back with my weekly NFL picks, last year I went 158-104 good for 63%. I've been getting better each year so hopefully I do better this year.

Hit the jump for some break downs....

Minnesota @ New Orleans
A re-match of the super bowl to start off the 2010 season. The Saints will have to much energy in this game it will be unreal the Super Dome will be rocking. That's why I'm taking the Saints, no way the Vikings come limping in and steal this one from the camps.

Carolina @ NY Giants
First game at the new Giants stadium it's going to be rocking. I think the G-Men are a better team and will take this week 1 match up. Don't count out the Panthers though.

Atlanta @ Pittsburgh
With Big Ben the Steelers take this one, with-out Big Ben they loose. Watch this game closely as you will see how the Steelers are going to be for the first four games with[out Big Ben.

Indianapolis @ Houston
Now this should be a great game to see. Houston is coming off their best season to date and were rolling at the end of the season. The Colts are coming off a lost in the Super Bowl and it's going to be fun to see how they come out. I could see Houston easily taking this game, but my gut is telling me Payton will show up big and win this one. Good game non the less.

Cincinnati @ New England
Another toss up game here for me Cinny really fell off at the end of the year last year and New England was strong as always. Even with T.O. I think Tom Brandy will come out of this one with a win at home. Again though I wouldn't be surprised if Cinny won this though.

Green Bay @ Philadelphia
Another good game here. I think the Packers will be one of the best teams in the league this year and I really think they could just go in Philly and blow them out. Yeah, blow them out. No D-Nabb the Eagles are going to have a tough time with this one. Green Bay is legit, you will see.

Dallas @ Washington
Oh, you should already know! SKINS all day, everyday!

Baltimore @ NY Jets
I don't get all the hype about the Jets. I really think it's going to bite them in the ass and they won't even make the playoffs this year. I believe the Ravens will come in there on Monday Night and put a beat down on them. I just don't think the Jets will be that good this year.

Comments