Week 15 NFL Picks


Last Week: 9-7
Over Record: 132-81 for 63%
Catch a breakdown of the games after the jump!
 
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville
Indy is starting all their starters, that's enough for me to pick them over the Jags.

Dallas @ New Orleans
The Saints at home? Dallas playing in December? Yeah give me the Saints.
 
Atlanta @ NY Jets
Atlanta is playing decent with out Turner or Ryan, so I like them over the Jets.

San Francisco @ Philadelphia
San Fran with a big win on Monday night have to come east and face a tough Eagles team. I like Philly in this one. 
 
Houston @ St. Louis
St. Louis, who is on there team beside Steven Jackson? Yeah, that's why I'm picking Houston.

New England @ Buffalo
I think the Pats will get it going this week against the Bills, even though the Bills have a good Defense, there Offensive is trash.

Chicago @ Baltimore
The Bears haven't lived up to the hype this year, they suck. Baltimore with an easy win.

Miami @ Tennessee
Miami is a team to watch for to make a run to try and grab that last AFC Wild Card spot. I think they will put out a close win against the Titans.
 
Cleveland @ Kansas City
Cleveland beat the Steelers, but that doesn't change my mind on that their the still the worst team in the NFL. This game should be a barn burner.

Arizona @ Detroit
Arizona bouncing back from a bad lost.

Oakland @ Denver
Oakland is starting a bum from off street at QB, Denver will win easy.

Cincinnati @ San Diego
San Diego is just playing to good right now to lose, I expect them to win out.

Green Bay @ Pittsburgh
This is the week I start to pick against the Steelers, they are playing really bad right now. Green Bay is playing good, look for them to win.

Tampa Bay @ Seattle 
Could go either way, but Johnson is showing why he was a 5th round pick. Seattle wins.

Minnesota @ Carolina 
Brett Farve.

NY Giants @ Washington
Redskins win and kill the G-Men's play off chances.

Comments