Week 8 NFL Picks

Back for my week 8 picks. Last week I went 9-4 moving my overall record to 66-40 for 62%.




Give me hot Houston over the Bills. I will take Chicago over a shitty Browns team. Like every week give me who ever plays the Cowboys. This week is Seattle. The Rams go to Detroit that should be a barn burner. Good game here, I'll take Baltimore coming off a bye at home over the Broncos. The 49ers look good, but they are facing Payton, so Indianapolis will take this. I like the wild cat, so give me Miami. Philly didn't do to much last week, I see New York Giants getting a much needed win this week. Give me Jacksonville to drop the Vince Young and company to 0-7. I like San Diego over the Raiders. Give me Arizona over a team that still hasn't made a QB change. I like Minnesota over the Packers, should be a good game though. For Monday night give me New Orleans over the Falcons, again a good game.

Comments