Week 7 NFL Picks

Back for my week 7 NFL picks. Last week I went 9-6 moving my overall record to 57-36 for 61%.




Green Bay
will handle the Browns with ease. The Chiefs got lucky last week, San Diego will get the win this week. Indianapolis will blow the Rams out this week. Good game here, but I see Minnesota taking it over the Steelers. New England in an easy win. Houston has been playing good, look for them to keep that going against the 49ers. Carolina to scrap by the Bills. New York Jets will have a close game against the Raiders, but look for them to win. Like every week, give me Atlanta over the Cowboys. I like Cincinnati to beat da Bears. New Orleans to score a lot against the Dolphins. Arizona coming off a bye will just get the win over the Giants. For Monday night, I pray for a win from Washington!!

Comments