Week 7: Chris Paul - Change ft. Michael Jackson


Wow! Chris is back for week 7 and this is nothing like he has ever done before. Letting all the skins fans know that we need to change and get back to the glory days. The late Michael Jackson is on the hook. I really enjoy this song, and I hope we turn this around soon, like now!!!

Words from Chris....
This song is unlike any Redskins Remix I've done before. It's very difficult watching the team that you love struggle like this, but instead of ripping them I wanted to remember our past and hopefully rekindle the fires of Redskins tradition. WE ARE THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS! LET'S ACT LIKE IT! Thank you to the late King of Pop for blessing me with this track. GO REDSKINS! LET'S WHIP THE EAGLES ON MONDAY NIGHT!

DOWNLOAD: Week 7: Chris Paul - Change ft. Michael Jackson
When Downloading: "Right Click 'Save Target As...' or 'Save Link As..'" or simply click on the song, and then click download!

Add it to your Myspace Here.

Comments