Week 5 NFL Picks

Back for week 5 of my NFL picks. Last week I went 10-4. Moving my overall record to 40-22 for 65%.



Break Down:
First game give me Buffalo over a shitty Browns team, even though the Bills are too. Like every week give me whoever is playing Dallas. This week Kansas City, onch. Minnesota to crush the sorry ass Rams. NY Giants again with another win, this time the Raiders. Philadelphia coming off a bye, give me them big over the Bucs. Pittsburgh over the Lions. Washington, come on! Baltimore over the Bungles, I have a feel this might be a good game. Atlanta too get the best of the 49ers, should be a good game though. Seattle coming off a bye, look for them to beat the Jags, they Jags never play good going out West. Give me Arizona coming off a bye over the Texans. New England will pull a close one out over the Bronco's. I still am 50-50 on this one though. Indianapolis over a Titans team that Hasn't even shown up this year yet. To close the week off give me the NY Jets over the Dolphins on Monday night.

Comments