Week 4 NFL Picks

Back for week 4's picks, last week I did a lot better then before going 12-4. Moving my overall record to 30-18 for 63% I'm moving on up!


Break Down:

Chicago will have a battle with a different Lions team, but I still think they pull it off. Cincinnati with a big win over the Steelers last week look for them to roll this week at the Browns. Seattle won't be able to stop Payton so look for Indianapolis to win this one. New York Giants have been rolling, they will roll over the Chiefs this week. Pats looking for a huge win, but Baltimore will come out on top with this one. Washington just needs to win this week. Tennessee will get their first win this week. Houston to score a lot vs the Raiders. One of the best games of the week, Jets and Saints, I think the New York Jets will pull this one out and the win. Buffalo will hopefully throw it to T.O. so they can win this week. San Francisco will kill the Rams. Like every week, give me whoever is playing the Cowboys, this week Denver. I think Pittsburgh will bounce back with a win this week. To finish the week, give me Minnesota over Green Bay.

Comments