Top 10 Most Slept On Mixtapes of 2009

Since there isn't really any big upcoming mixtapes of the 2009 year. I though I would make my list of the top 10 most slept on mixtapes of 2009. Now this was a very hard post, because there is too many to make it an easy one. I also want to say, that this is MO, and if you have a list you want to make post that in the C-section below. To download any of these mixtapes, just click the cover of the mixtape!

Top 10 Most Slept On Mixtapes of 2009:

10. J. Cole - The Warm Up, One of the most underrated artist I know of right now, besides Wale this kid can really get it. I'm putting him at number 10, because of Jay-Z. This tape wasn't that big until he got that slot on Blueprint 3, then this tape blew up.

Favorite Track:
Lights Please






9. Wale - Back To The Feature, The artist representing the DMV and one of my favorite artist. Like I said before, he's one of the most underrated artist out there that has a recorded deal. If you like lyrical based music with a great flow, then you should download this tape, if you haven't already.

Favorite Track: Say It Again





Hit the jump for the rest of the top 10...



8. The Cool Kids - Gone Fishing, One of my favorite groups to listen to for those dope beats. This tape is really dope and almost every song is dope. That's why they grabbed the number 8 spot.

Favorite Track: Pennies






7. Big Sean - UKNOWBIGSEAN, One dude I can listen to over and over again. He is lyrically a beast and can flow on and beat given to him. He has 2 dope mixtaps out, but this one get's the cut it was crazy.

Favorite Track: Getcha Some






6. Tyga - The Potential, Tyga is pretty well known, and I think this tape kinda just slipped past a lot of people. He has A different style from his first album, so I highly suggest you download this tape!

Favorite Track: Cut My Check






5. Trey Songz - Anticipation, Well I'm sure everybody knows who Trey Songz is, but this tape was very very much slept on. My favorite RnB tape of the year without a dout. Must give this one a spin.

Favorite Track: Yo Side Of The Bed






4. QuESt - Broken Headphones, I don't know if that many people know who this cat is, and that's a shame. He is one of the dopest unsigned artist I have ever heard. He is lyrically a beast and shouldn't be slept on, that's why he get's the 4th spot.

Favorite Track: One Night Out







3. XV - Everybody's Nobody, Coming out of Kansas XV is truly a dope artist, this tape was one of my favorite's of 2009. He kills every song, I mean every song on it. With features like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Big Sean and Ne-Yo you know it's dope.

Favorite Track: Gobstopper





2. Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa - How Fly, Now yes these are two known artist, so why get the number 2 spot? Simple this is 2 dope. I feel to many people slept on this tape and it should be this high. I could ride to this tape, chill to this tape, smoke to this tape, it's something you could listen when ever. Make sure you download this now.

Favorite Track: Rollin' Up




1. Mike Posner - A Matter Of Time, Yeah, I bet your like who's Mike Posner? That's what I said until I heard him only 3 months ago. I don't know how this guy slipped by on my radar. He is crazy dope, hes beats are amazing and he's lyrics are on points. This is by far the most slept on mixtape of 2009. Quote me, when you download and listen to it, you will agree.

Favorite Track: Smoke N Drive




Would like to state that 'B.o.B. - B.o.B. Vs Bobby Ray' came in at 11. It wasn't that slept on.

Comments