Week 3 NFL Picks

So last week I went 9-7 once again, that's bad I should be up in the 12 win rang. So far I am 18-14 for 56%. Still early though. Let's hope I do better this week!


Break Down:
Of course people are hating and saying the Lions are going to win, and I will laugh when Washington kills them. St. Louis is a bad team, with a decent run game, but I'm taking Green Bay in this one. The run game is going to be too much for the 49ers and Minnesota will win that one. Atlanta is looking decent so far, but I like New England to win. Tennessee is 0-2 this year and they play pretty good in the those 2 loses. I think they will be 0-3 at the end of this week, I like the New York Jets in this one. Even though the Chiefs updated the QB spot, I still like Philadelphia with Kobb in at QB. New York Giants look like a great team again this year, the Bucs wont be able to handle them. Look for Baltimore to crush the Browns. I think a sleeper team this year is Houston, I'm taking them over the Jags. New Orleans will pass all over Buffalo and put up a whole bunch of points. Chicago got lucky last week, look for them to get lucky again, even though their playing the Seahawks. Miami has to go across the country to the West Coast. So I don't see them beating San Diego. Pittsburgh will bounce back this week over Ochocinco. The Bronco's 2-0 start is crazy, and I see Oakland getting this win. I'll take Indianapolis over Cardinals. And like every week who ever plays the Cowboys gets my pick, this week is Carolina, Homo will blow it again!

Comments