Week 2 NFL Picks

Back for Week 2 of my NFL picks. Last Week I went 9-7, I'm looking too do a lot better this week.




Last week Carolina looked like a complete mess, benching there starting QB, look for Atlanta to win this one. No real match up here, Minnesota over the Lions. I was hoping for Cincy to win last week, but they blew it. This week I think Green Bay will be too much for them. Houston is another team that I though would be good, they killed that with a lost last week. They are playing Tennessee, so I have to pick against them this week. Oakland looked pretty good last week, but they also blew it, so look for Kansas City to take this one. They looked good against a good Ravens D too. New England over a decent looking Jets team. I think the Eagles will win this game, because the Saints have no D. But there Offense is crazy good. So that's why I'm going with New Orleans. WASHINGTON of course over the Rams. Jacksonville played a pretty good game vs the Colts last week and the Cards lost to the 49ers, so you know who I got to go with. Buffalo taking it over a shitty Bucs team. Seattle looked good, ya good Vs the Rams. Look for San Francisco to take this one. Da Bears lost last week on 4 INT's by Cutler, so I look for Pittsburgh to take this game with ease. Baltimore will win over the Chargers, that barley won last week in Oakland. Give Me Cleveland over the lucky ass Bronco's. Like every week who ever is playing the Cowboys will get my pick, this week happens to be the New York Giants. To end the week on Monday night I will take Payton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts.

Comments