Week 1 NFL Picks

So I'm back for my weekly NFL picks for the 2009 season, coming to you every Thursday, unless a Thursday night game. You can check out last years picks here, and also you can check out how I did overall last year here. So here we go!



Got Tennessee opening the season beating Pittsburgh. Atlanta will be too much for Miami's D, look for the run game to be big. Upset! Cincinnati getting the best of a team that is fucking up, but is it really an upset? No worries here, AP will run all over the Browns, got Minnesota big. Indianapolis will run over the Jags. Detroit winning a game? Nope that's why I take New Orleans. I Hate Dallas, so every week the other team will get my pick, this week Tampa Bay. Carolina will be too much for Philly in the end, but a good game it will be. Of course Baltimore over KC. Sanchez won't get his first win Week 1, I think Houston got something that people are sleeping on. WASHINGTON will have a tough game, but I believe we will get the job done vs the Giants. Arizona over that team from the Bay. Seattle and the Rams should be a classic game. Cutler just won't get it done, with no receivers look for Green Bay to take that. T.O. won't be enough to upset Tom Brady aka New England. Hope T.O. tweets during the game though. San Diego will man handle Oakland, look for this game to be a blow out. No one on the east coast will be watching. So just catch it in the AM.

Make sure you post you picks in the comment section!

Comments