Who Would I Like To Meet: Marisa Miller

I am going to start doing a "Who Would I Like To Meet" post every week from now on. This is where I'll will be telling you who I would like to meet. It's mostly going to be chicks, but you never know I could post something different then a chick. I will also post links so you can check out NS4W (Not Safe 4 Work) links and other sites.

But anyways this weeks Who Would I Like To Meet is....

Marisa Miller

If you don't know who Marisa Miller is you will after this. She is a model, famous for being the cover girl for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues and being one of Victoris's Secret Angle. She also has did cover shoots and ads for many other people. She is also known for contracts with companies like Harley-Davidson and for taking the #1 spot on Maxim magazine's 2008 "Hot 100" list. Aside from modeling, she is an ambassador for the American Cancer Society. She is just on chick every guy needs to know about.


Just Click On The Pics To See FULL SIZE!!


Still Want More Of Marisa Miller?
Click Here For Some NS4W Pictures.
Not Safe 4 Work

Comments

  1. I Would Love To Meet Her.IM Currently Working On A Mural Of Her To Have Painted On My Harley.That Will Be My Way Of Immortalizing A Goddess.What Would Be Great Would Be To Get It Finished And Have Her Sit On It And Sign It.And Of Course Take PICS.That Would Be A Dream Come True.I Dont Know If She Even Would Attend A Bike Show Or Not.Even Though Shes The Model For The V-Rod Muscle.But I Have A Lot Of Work To Do With The Paint Shop In Orange CA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment