Update

So as you can see I changed the layout and added a few new things to the site. All the links are located at the top under the banner. I also labeled my post, so you can now find everything easy. You can find that on the bottom right of the page.

DALE WILLET TV:
A place where you can check out all my videos on one video playlist. As soon as I upload a video to youtube the playlist gets updated. It's just a easy way to check out all my videos. Click Here for Dale Willet TV.

SUBSCRIBE BUTTON:
Now you can easly subscribe via email to my site, so as soon as I post something new to the site you will be emailed. You can do this by Clicking Here or just clicking the subscribe button on the top right of the page.

Contact Form: You can now contact me by just filling out the contact form. This is the best way to contact me, I will respond back to every email. If you have something you want me to check out or send me you can do that there too. This is the only way to really contact me. Click Here to contact me.

Let me know how you like it so far, is there anything I should add to it? Anything I should start doing to make it better? Just let me know by leaving a comment below or click here.

Comments