Some Changes

So as you can see I have a new site layout!

UPDATES

Links:

You can find all the links at the top of the site.

Music Playlist:
I added a Music playlist to the site, this is music I listen to and it will autoplay/shuffle every time you check the site out. It will be updated all the time, so check it out >>.

RSS Feed and Email Subscribe:
On the top right of the site you can see there is a RSS Feed and an Email Subscribe. You can just easily click those links, to subscribe to my site. So everytime i update it, you will know right away.

Search DaleWillet.Com:
I added a search feature to the site. So if you want to browse the site, all you have to do is search it. The search button is at the top right of the site.

Featured Video:
On the right side of the site I added a "Featured Video" section. I will be adding a new video when ever I feel the need to. This is not just going to be my videos, it could be any video i find. If you feel like your video should be seen and I think it's good enough for the site. You can email me, but there are no promises.

So that is it, for now. But keep checking back for more updates.

--DaleWillet

Comments