Final Thoughs Of 4:00pm Games



Well the 4:00pm games have all come to a final.

OAK @ DEN
Damn, DEN sucks? I guess since they got a new asshole ripped by the RADIERS!!!

CAR @ ATL
So who's the best of the south, will we know? You though it was TB, then CAR, but now ATL. ATL just pretty much killed CAR today. The score might not show it but they did.

NYG @ ARI
ARI could have won this game if they could play a little bit of DEF. I mean they hung with them for the most part just no DEF by ARI.

WAS @ SEA
My Skins stay in top in the wild card race with a HUGE win over the Hawks', Clinton Portis is a beast and he's going to win the MVP hands down!

Well all the games are done (besides sunday night's game) and I went 7-7!

Not good, but not bad, just .500!

I'll be back in a little bit!!!

Comments