Dancing on the Star: Rock Cartwright

Just found this on Yahoo today, it had a picture of Redskin player Rock Cartwright and it said "Dancing on the Star: Starring Tank, T.O., and a guy named Rock". I was like WOW! The Redskins are making top story's on yahoo now? But I guess what had happen was after the game Rock ran to the middle of the field stood on the Star and did a T.O. move. This is great...i love it.



I guess Dallas defensive tackle Tank Johnson didn't care for it, he had to be restrained from laying the smackdown on the Rock.

Heres a official quot from Tank...
"This is how it is. When you win, you win with class. When you lose, you lose with class," Johnson said. "One of their guys, Cartwright, took it upon himself to celebrate on our star.

"It's the fourth game of the season. No one has accomplished anything but a win. That's just disrespectful and I don't think we'd do that to them. And I'm surprised he did that to us."


Oh. So I assume Tank has had this same talk with Terrell Owens, then?

The Cowboys just need to shut the fuck up and play the game. The Redskins Won, but I guess they can't take that.


Story on Yahoo

Comments